A Transmission Specialist You Can Trust
When AAMCO Temecula says we are “People You Can Trust” we mean it. We have stated our standards for providing honest, professional service at an honest price in the following Code of Ethics. Each of our employees has committed to following these rules to provide you with quality service and quality auto repairs. Our Code of Ethics contains the following promises:
- To diagnose, repair and warrant transmissions and automobiles with honesty, integrity and expertise and to state that the removal of a transmission from a vehicle in correction of its problems is necessary, only when this is the case;
- To promote and improve the automatic transmission service and repair industry through maintaining the highest standards for parts and workmanship quality at our place of business;
- To conduct our business affairs and dealings with the motoring public in accordance with the concept of the “Golden Rule”, to do unto others as we would want done unto us, speaking at all times in a responsible and ethical manner;
- To strive to maintain the highest level of technical expertise through continuing education and certification of our shop’s personnel and technicians, in order to keep abreast of the constant changes in the state of the art of transmission repair and service;
- To maintain a clean, safe and orderly workplace, and a professional and courteous staff that will be a credit to the profession;
- That transmissions represented as “rebuilt” shall conform to the industry-accepted minimum rebuilding standards; and
- To at all times provide high-quality repair services at a fair and just price and to have a sense of personal obligation to each and every customer that we service, treating you as our extended family.
Whatever the Make and Model of Your Car Truck or SUV
AAMCO Temecula can fix nearly every make and model of transmission. Our shop is staffed with technicians who specialize in repairing the most sophisticated system in your vehicle. We pride ourselves on getting the services or repairs on your auto right the first time and giving you trouble-free driving thereafter.
It is AAMCO Temecula’s goal to find cost saving solutions to all your transmission and related repair needs. We serve Riverside County and the cities of Temecula, Murrieta, Fallbrook, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake, Wildomar and other surrounding areas. We care about you and your vehicle and will do everything in our power to solve any problems you may be having in a cost-effective manner.
HONESTY AND TRUST BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE IS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT – YOU AND AAMCO Temecula. WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS, AND WE PROMISE TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOU GLAD THAT YOU GAVE IT TO US.
for taking the time to check out our website.